Give the “Gift Of Ireland”.
Looking for a special gift idea this Christmas? It’s time for some festive magic this year by giving someone the “Gift of Ireland” and to spread the wanderlust.
Christmas is the prime opportunity to give the “Gift of Ireland“, and to say a special thanks to your friends and loved ones with the most precious gifts of all – experiences and memories.
The “Gift of Ireland”.
Specialized Travel Services gift certificates are a passport to the rich culture, history and scenic landscapes of Ireland. Full of amazing heritage sights, wild and wonderful landscapes, dramatic scenery, and friendly, welcoming people, Ireland is an absolute treat to visit, any time of the year.
We have all learned how difficult it is to plan anything at present, and our “Gift of Ireland” gift certificates make perfect sense in the current climate. You have the freedom of choice to decide what to do & plenty of time to plan as the gift certificate won’t expire for 5 years from the date of purchase.
A gift certificate can be the perfect treat if someone special in your life is celebrating a major milestone, special birthday, an engagement, a wedding, or an anniversary. It’s also a perfect versatile gift for Christmas, as corporate rewards/incentives, competition prizes or as a special thank you gift.
The “Gift of Ireland” allows you to choose a customized vacation that is both personal and wonderful. There is flexibility to use our gift certificates for any of our travel services, including self-drive tours, escorted tours, private group tours and tailor made vacations.
You can use the “Gift of Ireland” towards hotel accommodation, airport transfers, visitor attractions, a round of golf, afternoon tea, a medieval castle banquet or a romantic evening meal….. The list is endless.
The “Gift of Ireland” really is the gift that keeps on giving!
Where to purchase the “Gift of Ireland”.
Just click on the following link to purchase the “Gift of Ireland” gift certificate on our website and follow the steps provided.
How does it work?
- Simply fill in the form on our gift certificate page and choose a set amount, or choose your own amount. There is a minimum spend of $100 USD.
- Once the form is completed, one of our agents will contact you to arrange your card payment. You can pay by VISA, Mastercard or American Express.
- Once payment has been processed, we will then send you the “Gift of Ireland” gift certificate – You have the option to receive an e-certificate by email for instant delivery, or if you prefer to receive the gift certificate by post, it will be delivered in a gift envelope.
- The gift certificate will have a unique code and it can be redeemed against any of our travel services.
- The special requests box can be used to customize your gift certificate, to include different denominations or if you require a gift certificate for one or more recipients.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
Just some small steps to an exciting adventure in Ireland.
Looking to plan the perfect hotel break in Ireland or a dream getaway of a lifetime? On receipt of your gift certificate, Specialized Travel Services will assist you in planning your customized tour of the most hidden gems of Ireland. Take a look at some of our private chauffeur drive vacations on our website for additional suggestions of what to visit on your vacation in the Emerald Isle.
If you would like to experience the warm and welcoming atmosphere that surrounds the island of Ireland, contact Specialized Travel Services by filling in the Contact form Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Ireland! There are so many special places to go!
Note: Featured image at the top of the blog is of the Cliffs of Moher, Co. Clare – Tourism Ireland © Chris Hill Photographic 2007
Our Top 10 Things to do in Ireland
May 29, 23
Happy 4th Of July From Ireland!
July 4, 23
A Day Tour Through Killarney
September 8, 23